Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top 10 Pick Up Lines For Guys To Use On Girls

Well, before I reveal to you the top 10 pick up lines for guys to use on girls, you will first need to know how to deliver your pick up lines effectively.

You need to be confident when delivering a cute pick up line and at the same time, not appearing to be too serious or even worse - stammer when you are delivering your pick up line.

Good eye contact should be made all the times and you need to let her know from your voice that you are just trying to be cheeky.

With these pointers in mind, here are the top 10 pick up lines for guys to use on girls

1) Hey! I know You! You resemble someone I know! My next girlfriend to be!
2) Have you encountered before a guy following you street after street (or into a shopping mall or bookshop) just because he liked your smile?
3) Are you a denture in disguise? Because I find myself unable to smile without you.
4) You are in my top list to blog about today!
5) Hi, did you just drop this? (Hold out a penny, pen.)
6) What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl on the streets/in this room/in the pub/in the bar?
7) Hi. Can I borrow a quarter please? I promised my mom that I would call her when I met the girl of my dreams.
8) Wow. I didn't know that angels are given off days to roam on earth. You surprise me!
9) If I am given a chance to rearrange the alphabets, I would put U and I next to each other.
10) Hi. Can I take a picture of you please? I would like to show Santa Clause my Christmas wish.

You may have encountered these pick up lines before or may have even found better pick up lines than these. However, do remember that it is not the pickup lines that is important, its how you execute the pick up lines that is crucial towards getting a higher chance for the girl to be interested into striking a conversation with you!

If you want to know more secrets about women, I have an EXCLUSIVE offer for you!

Just click on the link below to get your FREE DATING REPORT And know all the SECRETS about dating women TODAY !


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More